Need more info?
These answers to frequently asked questions may help:
How much does it cost to invest with Metas?
We have one simple plan: $10 a month for a professionally managed portfolio.
What types of accounts can I open with Metas?
We offer Individual, Joint, IRA, & Roth IRA accounts.
Are there any other fees besides your management fee?
Our advisory fee covers portfolio management, trade execution, custody and reporting. There may be third party fees which includes ETF expense fees and custodial fees for processing wire transfers, physical copy statements, checks and other similar tasks.
What securities are included in the portfolio?
Portfolios will be invested in low-cost ETFs and in individual stocks that we consider our best ideas.
What is the account opening process like?
These are the steps to complete the account opening process.
- Start by clicking on Open Account
- Choose if you want open your account online or schedule a meeting with an advisor
- Complete the online forms. This helps us determine your investment goals & risk tolerance
- Open and fund account with Altruist
- We begin to invest your money
Where can I check my account?
Metas has partnered with Altruist Financial and uses their technology platform to manage and invest your account. As a client, you will log into the Altruist platform via the web or mobile app to check account balances, investment performance, statements and other reports.
Is my account safe and protected? Where is my account held?
Metas and its partners have security measures in place to help protect your account and your personal information.
1. With Metas, your personal information, email communications, and documents are encrypted and stored securely.
2. Altruist also encrypts your data and monitors their systems 24/7. Altruist has earned a SOC 2 Type 1 Report from independent auditors, which means their systems are safe, secure, and reliable.
3. Apex Clearing Corp. serves as the custodian for your account. Apex is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) which makes funds available to meet certain customer claims up to a ceiling of $500,000, including a maximum of $250,000 for cash claims. Altruist is also a member of the SIPC.
Still have more questions?
Please use the Contact page to send us any questions.